Showing all 3 results
To our 1,000's of existing customers, thanks for the continued support.
To all new budding mycologists that have stumbled across MyShrooms and are still shopping around please be careful who you end up spending your hard earned cash with. While there are other legitimate companies out there, there are also a few that may not give you the quality product and service that you deserve.
Some tips on what you should be looking for in an online company:
1. MAKE CONTACT: Before you make a purchase try make contact, is there someone to answer the phone or your emails? You may need assistance down the line so it's nice to know the business you go with has a dedicated person to help you.
2. ASSISTANCE: MyShrooms will assist you along your myco journey giving you advice along the way as you need it.
3. REVIEWS: Any online store should have a review section either on the website or on their facebook page, if they have disabled this feature you should be asking why. Please view our reviews here.
4. LEGITIMACY: Is it a legitimate company? MyShrooms has been operating 2019 and is VAT registered.
5. RELIABILITY: All of our cultures are made in our custom designed positive pressure lab and are tested to agar before sale. MyShrooms guarantees the viability of our products and will replace anything that does not work.
If you have any questions before you make your purchase please feel free to call or WhatsApp Dave on 066 345 2388.