Console Jar with Modified lid
Create your own liquid culture with our ready to use jar.
- 1000ml (1L) Classic Consol preserve jar made in flint.
- Plastic lid fitted with a syringe filter for sterile gas exchange and a reusable syringe port.
An elastic, wax-like film that can be stretched to seal petri dishes and test tubes.Many cultivators wrap individual culture dishes, once inoculated, to prevent the entry of contaminants along the periphery. We highly recommend this procedure for beginners and for anyone who frequently experiences the havoc wreaked by airborne contaminants.
Per meter strip
Blue Nitrile Gloves
Please note due to demand caused by Covid19 our suppliers have had to increase their prices which have forced us to do the same. We will return the prices to normal ASAP.
- Made of synthetic rubber – perfect for those who have latex allergies
- Highly durable and have a higher resistance to punctures
- Easily mould to your hand
- Can be worn for a lengthy period
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Very reliable in high-risk infection or contamination environments
High quality self healing injector ports. Autoclavable. These rubber self-healing ports can be used to make your own culture/spawn jar lids. These stoppers can withstand ~30 injections before they will need to be replaced. They fit into a 10 mm diameter hole.
MEA – Carbon (Black Agar)
Take your cultivation to the next level with our premix MEA – Carbon premix.
MEA – Carbon is the next level to doing strain transfers and isolating strains.
Not only are the mycelium visuals on Black Carbon plates an absolute treat but it also acts as an antibiotic, this enables strong and healthy growth.
Just add 500ml of water and sterilize in a pressure cooker for 30 minutes @ 15psi before use.